Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Obsessed...

...with Brag Tags that is. How cute are these?
Like I said in a previous post, I saw these on Mrs. Carroll's blog, The First Grade Parade, and haaaaaadddd to have them. I emailed Mrs. Carroll asking her a million questions about them and she wrote back right away explaining how they are used at her school and what a positive response they have had. Of course I grabbed my "cutesy" partner in crime at school, and her and I ran around researching the tags, creating them, and begging PTA to buy them for us. It worked and they came on Friday! I looooove them!!! They are just plastic laminated Army dog tags that you can personalize and reward students with. We are following Mrs. Carroll's lead and having students keep them proudly displayed in the class all year, wearing them to assemblies only, and then taking them home at the end of the school year. We ordered from imagestuff.com on a Wednesday and they were in our hands by Friday! I can't wait to show the kidlets! 

1 comment:

  1. Name badges are a great way for a customer to put a name with a face. They are a great way to build relationships with your customers.

    Custom name badges

    ReplyDelete