Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Table Tents

Okay ... so I haven't figured out the direction I am going in with this whole blog thing. I am thinking it will just be a place for me to post all of the cute things I find or create for the classroom? Anyways... on to today's internet find: Table Tents! These have to be the cutest things I have ever seen. Right now, I am trying to think of a way to bring this idea into my classroom. It is screaming READING AREA! to me. Here is a sample of one... ikat bag made a cute princess themed one. She also posted some links to other table tents. What do you think? Are you in love with these as much as I am?



2 comments:

  1. Look! Look! You have a comment! Your message made me laugh, and it made me feel so sorry for you. :) I'm glad you started blogging! Don't worry...the readers will come. It takes some time and effort, however. My advice is to comment, comment, comment if you'd like people to visit. There's millions of blogs out there, so it's really the best way to get people to see you. Consider me a follower! Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, so why's it called a table tent? Is that a really tall table that's the foundation of the tent? Very cute. I made my "Reading Hut" yesterday. Took me hours but I love it and I think the kids will too. It's along the same lines. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete